Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Civil Service Commission
Meeting Time: April 01, 2020 at 8:30am PDT
Closed for Comment April 01, 2020 at 7:30am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
1. 20-074CS Recommendation to approve minutes: Special Meeting of March 13, 2020 Regular Meeting of March 18, 2020 Dismissal Hearing 06-D-1819 Minutes of March 4 and March 11, 2020
CONSENT CALENDAR (2 - 10):
2. 20-075CS Recommendation to approve examination results: Civil Engineering Associate Test #11 (Established 03/18/20) Electrician Test #05 (Established 03/24/20) Refuse Operator Test #25 (Established 03/23/20)
3. 20-076CS Recommendation to approve bulletin(s): Terminal Services Representative Water Utility Mechanic
4. 20-077CS Recommendation to receive and file retirement(s): Jeffrey Brown, Administrative Analyst III, Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine (14 yrs., 10 mos.)
5. 20-078CS Recommendation to receive and file resignation(s): Antonio Ibarra, Police Officer, Police Department (1 yr., 2 mos.) Rachel Masai, Police Officer, Police Department (6 mos., 21 days) John-Joseph Nakamura, Police Officer, Police Department (6 mos., 19 days) Nicholas Wright, Maintenance Assistant III, Department of Parks, Recreation and Marine (3 yrs., 2 mos.)
6. 20-079CS Recommendation to receive and file withdrawal of appeal: Suspension Appeal 04-S-1718
7. 20-080CS Recommendation to Extend Non-Career Hours - Maria Alvarez, Maria Armenta, Jose Castro Monico, Irma Gonzalez, Guadalupe Martinez, Maria Harris, Terri Myers, Pamela Shannon and Marcus Williford, Maintenance Assistants Non-Career Communication from Robert G. Luna, Chief of Police, Police Department Staff report prepared by Shellie Goings, Personnel Analyst
8. 20-081CS Recommendation to Extend Non-Career Hours - Alexis Miranda and Allison Fritz, Administrative Interns Communication from Robert G. Luna, Chief of Police, Police Department Staff report prepared by Shellie Goings, Personnel Analyst
9. 20-037CS RECOMMENDATION FOR PROVISIONAL APPOINTMENT - Traffic Engineer Communication from Russ Ficker, Personnel Officer, Public Works Staff Report prepared by Carolyn Pen, Administrative Analyst
11. 20-083CS REQUEST TO AUTHORIZE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR TO SERVE AS DESIGNEE FOR CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION TO APPROVE EXTENSION OF PROVISIONAL AND NON-CAREER APPOINTMENTS DURING CITY STATE OF EMERGENCY
12. 20-087CS REQUEST TO AUGMENT PREVIOUSLY APPROVED REQUEST FOR A TEMPORARY TRANSFER OF PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE, REGISTERED NURSE AND MICROBIOLOGIST CLASSIFICATIONS TO THE UNCLASSIFIED SERVICE IN THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus