Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Citizens' Advisory Commission on Disabilities
Meeting Time: March 09, 2023 at 1:00pm PST
Closed for Comment March 09, 2023 at 12:00pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
CITIZENS' ADVISORY COMMISSION ON DISABILITIES IN-PERSON MEETING MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC HAVE THE OPTION TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT IN THE ZOOM MEETING BY USING THE RAISE HAND FUNCTION, OR PRESSING *9 ON YOUR PHONE PLEASE NOTE THE ZOOM MEETING MAY ENCOUNTER TECHNICAL DISRUPTIONS, BUT IN-PERSON ACCESS AND PUBLIC COMMENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BROWN ACT TO JOIN VIA ZOOM, PLEASE DIAL: (213) 338-8477 MEETING ID: 960 1062 0488 PASSCODE: 562372 https://longbeach-gov.zoom.us/j/96010620488 WRITTEN COMMENTS MAY ALSO BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL TO JENNIFER.KUMIYAMA@LONGBEACH.GOV PLEASE VIEW THE MEETING FROM YOUR COMPUTER, TABLET, OR SMARTPHONE VIA: https://longbeach.granicus.com/ViewPublisher.php?view_id=84
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
1. (23-011CA) Recommendation to approve minutes from the February 9, 2023 meeting of the Citizens' Advisory Commission on Disabilities.
2. (23-012CA) Recommendation to receive and file a report presented by the City of Long Beach's Office of Youth Development.
3. (23-013CA) Recommendation to receive and file a presentation from City staff from the Youth Development Program.
4. (23-014CA) Recommendation to receive and file monthly report from the Accessibility,Transportation & Services standing committee.
5. (23-015CA) Recommendation to receive and file monthly report from the Youth, Employment & Services standing committee.
6. (23-016CA) Recommendation to submit a letter to Mayor Richardson's Office regarding his 100 Day Plan.
7. (23-017CA) Recommendation to submit a letter to Los Angeles Metro and Long Beach Transit regarding cleanliness and safety of bus stops, the Metro A Line and Metro busses.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus