Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: July 01, 2014 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 01, 2014 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
24. (14-0504) Recommendation to receive and approve Commission/Board/Committee appointments and reappointments to Non-Charter Commissions.
36. (14-0502) Recommendation to direct City Attorney to prepare an ordinance amending the Long Beach Municipal Code by adding Division IV to Chapter 2.84 relating to real estate purchase contracts.
25. (14-0485) Recommendation to receive information and provide direction relative to the geotechnical analysis peer-review report for the Ocean Boulevard (Bluff) Erosion and Enhancement Phase 2 project. (District 3)
26. (14-0486) Recommendation to receive information and provide direction to staff relative to a proposed project in PD-1 Southeast Area Development and Improvement Plan (SEADIP) that requires an amendment to SEADIP and the Local Coastal Program; and Optionally, adopt resolution allowing for the initiation of a Consolidated Coastal Development Permit process pursuant to Section 30601.3 of the Public Resources Code (Coastal Act) in connection with the Los Cerritos wetlands/Synergy Oil Field located at 6433 E. Second Street and the "Pumpkin Patch" located at 6701 East Pacific Coast Highway. (District 3)
27. (14-0487) Recommendation to authorize City Manager to execute an amendment to the agreement with Howard CDM, a Long Beach-based business providing building rehabilitation services, to increase the amount by $200,000 for a total amount not to exceed $500,000, for a one-year period at the discretion of the City Manager. (District 8)
28. (14-0488) Recommendation to authorize City Manager to execute all documents necessary to amend Contract No. 32705 with Merrimac Energy Group, a Long Beach-based business, to increase the contract amount by $2,000,000, for a total contract amount not to exceed $13,000,000, and to extend the contract for the purchase of unleaded and diesel fuel, on the same terms and conditions afforded to Saddleback Valley Unified School District, until December 31, 2014. (Citywide)
29. (14-0490) Recommendation to authorize City Manager to amend Concession Agreement No. 29276 between the City of Long Beach and SSP America, Inc., replacing the $500,000 mid-term refurbishment requirement with a $175,000 one-time payment, eliminating the Minimum Annual Guarantee requirement, and allowing for an early termination of the Agreement. (District 5)
30. (14-0491) Recommendation to receive and file the application of E & L Associates, Incorporated, dba Olives Gourmet Grocer, for an original application of an Alcoholic Beverage Control License, at 3506 East Broadway, with conditions. (District 3)
31. (14-0492) Recommendation to receive and file the application of California Fish Grill Investments, LLC, dba California Fish Grill, for an original application of an Alcoholic Beverage Control License, at 3801 Lakewood Boulevard, Suite 103, with conditions. (District 5)
32. (14-0493) Recommendation to authorize City Manager to execute an agreement, any subsequent amendments thereto, and any related necessary documents to provide law enforcement and security services to Long Beach Community College District for a period of three years. The first year estimated reimbursement of $2,783,790 will be adjusted annually every year on October 1, during the term of the agreement for cost increases. (District 5,6)
33. (14-0494) Recommendation to authorize City Manager a new agreement between the Long Beach Police Department and the Long Beach Unified School District to staff School Resource Officers for an amount not to exceed $857,005, with an estimated net cost to the City's General Fund of $214,251. (Citywide)
34. (14-0495) Recommendation to authorize City Manager to execute an agreement, and any subsequent amendments, to provide law enforcement and security services for the Long Beach Public Transportation Company for a period of one (1) year with an option to renew the agreement for two (2) one-year terms. (Citywide)
35. (14-0496) Recommendation to authorize City Manager to execute amendments to Contract Nos. 33356, 33355 and 33357 with Federal Signal Safety and Security Systems, of University Park, IL, Halifax Security, Inc., of Brick, NJ, and Convergint Technologies, of Orange, CA, respectively; and to increase contractual authority by $200,000, for furnishing and delivering video surveillance cameras and related system components increasing the aggregate contract total amount not to exceed to $700,000. (Citywide)
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus