Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: July 01, 2014 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 01, 2014 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
36. Agenda Item No. 36 is listed under Regular Agenda.
37. (14-0499) Recommendation to declare ordinance amending the Long Beach Municipal Code by adding Subsections 116 and 117 to Section 10.14.020.A relating to one-way streets and alleys, read the first time and laid over to the next regular meeting of the City Council for final reading. (District 8)
38. (14-0508) Recommendation to receive and file report from City Manager regarding Belmont Pool schedule.
39. (14-0509) Recommendation to restore the $517,000 in sidewalk funds appropriated to the Fire Department on a "divide by 9" basis ($57,444 per council district) back to their original intent - sidewalk repairs.
40. (14-0507) Recommendation to authorize City Manager to amend contract with K&H Integrated Print Solutions for mailing services and printing of official ballots, sample ballots and vote by mail materials in the increased amount not to exceed $306,692.57 for the April 8, 2014 Primary Nominating Election (PNE) and the June 3, 2014 General Municipal Election (GME).
(14-0511) Supplemental Memorandum - Corrections and/or additions to the City Council Agenda as of 12:00 noon, Friday, June 27, 2014.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus