Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: June 19, 2012 at 5:08pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 19, 2012 at 4:08pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. (12-0637) Recommendation to receive supporting documentation into the record, conclude the hearing to consider the re-establishment of the Downtown Long Beach Property and Business Improvement District (DLB-PBID); direct City Clerk to tabulate the ballots and report the results of the tabulation to the Mayor and City Council during the August 7, 2012 City Council meeting; and, if a majority of ballots received are in favor of the re-establishment of the DLB-PBID, adopt resolution to re-establish the DLB-PBID for an additional 10 years, effective January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2022. (Districts 1,2)
2. (12-0638) Recommendation to receive supporting documentation into the record, conclude the hearing, consider the applicant's appeal, and either: (1) Uphold the decision of the Planning Commission to deny a Conditional Use Permit request for the sale of beer and wine for off-site consumption (Type 20 license) at an existing convenience store located at 1821 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue within the Single Family Residential zone; or (2) Approve the Conditional Use Permit request for the sale of beer and wine for off-site consumption (Type 20 license) at an existing convenience store located at 1821 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue within the Single Family Residential zone. (District 6)
3. (12-0600) Recommendation to receive supporting documentation into the record, conclude the hearing, and adopt resolution amending the Master Fee and Charges Schedule. (Citywide)
4. (12-0639) Recommendation to receive supporting documentation, including the petitions, into the record, conclude the hearing, and request City Attorney to prepare an amendment to the Long Beach Municipal Code, to establish Preferential Parking District "AB" as recommended by the City Traffic Engineer. (District 3)
5. (12-0655) Recommendation to receive and file report from Councilmember O'Donnell on travel to San Diego to participate in the Independent Cities Association's seminar on July 13, 2012.
6. (12-0640) Recommendation to approve the minutes for the City Council meetings of Tuesday, July 17 and 24, 2012, and City Council Budget meeting held Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
7. (12-0641) Recommendation to refer to City Attorney damage claims received between July 16, 2012 and July 30, 2012.
8. (12-0642) Recommendation to adopt resolution certifying the 2011-2012 Local Development Report and its conformance with the State-mandated Congestion Management Program. (Citywide)
9. (12-0650) Recommendation to refer the Proposed Capital Improvement Program for Fiscal Year 2013 to the Planning Commission for review of its consistency with the General Plan. (Citywide)
10. (12-0643) Recommendation to receive and file minutes for: Civil Service Commission - June 20, 2012. Planning Commission - June 21, 2012.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus