Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: June 18, 2019 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 18, 2019 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Presentation for Employees of the Month.
Presentation for Make Music Long Beach.
1. (19-0565) Recommendation to authorize City Manager to execute an agreement with the firm of Best Best & Krieger, in the matter entitled Jayantibhai Patel dba Princess Inn, et al. v. City of Long Beach, Case 2:17-cv-08510 AB GJS and City of Long Beach v. Jayantibhai Patel, et al., Case 18LBCV00013.
2. (19-0566) Recommendation to refer to City Attorney damage claims received between June 3, 2019 and June 10, 2019.
3. (19-0567) Recommendation to receive and approve Initial Conflict of Interest Code filed, in compliance with State law.
4. (19-0568) Recommendation to approve the Fiscal Year 2020 (FY 20) Action Plan and Substantial Amendment to the FY 19 Action Plan for the expenditure of Community Development Block Grant, Home Investment Partnership Grant, and Emergency Solutions Grant funds; and Authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute all necessary documents with the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development to receive these funds and execute agreements necessary to implement and comply with related federal regulations. (Citywide)
5. (19-0569) Recommendation to receive and file the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and Separately Issued Financial Statements for the Fiscal Year Ended September 30, 2018. (Citywide)
6. (19-0570) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute all documents necessary to amend Contract No. 32515 with Transworld Systems, Inc., of Rancho Cordova, CA, for external collection services, to extend the term of contract for a period of one year, with the option to renew for two additional one-year periods. (Citywide)
7. (19-0571) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to increase interim Munis Contract No. 3190000020 with Ferguson Enterprises, Inc., of Pomona, CA, for furnishing and delivering as-needed plumbing supplies Citywide, to increase the annual contract amount by $416,500, for a revised total annual amount not to exceed $516,500, and extend the term of the contract to November 30, 2019. (Citywide)
8. (19-0572) Recommendation to adopt Specification No. RFP FS19-042 and award contracts to Pacific Elite, Inc., dba Pacific Elite Collision Centers, of Signal Hill, CA, and Fleet Collision Services, Inc., of Paramount, CA, for as-needed light- and medium-duty vehicle body repair, in an annual aggregate amount of $1,100,000, with a 15 percent contingency in the amount of $165,000, for a total annual amount not to exceed $1,265,000, for a period of two years, with the option to renew for three additional one-year periods; and, authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute all documents necessary to enter into the contracts, including any necessary amendments. (Citywide)
9. (19-0573) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute an agreement, and any subsequent amendments, with the California Community Foundation, on behalf of Kaiser Foundation Hospitals, to accept and expend grant funding in the amount of $90,000, for North Long Beach Healthy Eating Active Living (HEAL) Zone activities, for the period of June 1, 2019 through June 1, 2020; and Increase appropriations in the Health Fund Group in the Health and Human Services Department by $90,000, offset by grant revenues. (Citywide)
10. (19-0574) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute an agreement, and any subsequent amendments, with the State of California Department of Education, to accept and expend grant funding in an amount not to exceed $4,720, for the provision of health and sanitation inspections for the Summer Food Service Program, for the period of July 1, 2019 through September 13, 2019. (Citywide)
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus