Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: June 18, 2019 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 18, 2019 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
26. (19-0591) Recommendation to reallocate $18,000 Sixth Council District one-time District Priority Funds currently budgeted in the General Fund Group in the City Manager Department to support the Juneteenth Celebration.
27. (19-0592) Recommendation to increase appropriations in the General Fund Group in the City Manager Department in the amount of $500, offset by the Fourth Council District one-time District Priority Funds transferred from the Citywide Activities Department to support the Historical Society of Long Beach's upcoming exhibition, Water Changes Everything; and Decrease appropriations in the General Fund Group in the Citywide Activities Department to offset a transfer to the City Manager Department.
28. (19-0593) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute a Letter of Intent (LOI) between the City of Long Beach and Centro C.H.A, Inc., a California 501(c)(3) corporation, for the development of a lease agreement with the option to purchase City-owned property at 1850-1862 Atlantic Avenue, for youth workforce development, civic leadership, inclusive entrepreneurship training, and community services. (District 6)
29. (19-0594) Recommendation to adopt Specifications No. RFP EP19-012 and award contracts to AECOM Technical Services, Inc., of Los Angeles, CA; BAE Urban Economics, of Berkeley, CA; HR&A Advisors, Inc., of Los Angeles, CA; Jones Lang LaSalle, of El Segundo, C; and, Keyser Marston Associates, Inc., of Los Angeles, CA; for as-needed real estate economic analysis professional services, in an aggregate amount not to exceed $1,500,000 for a period of two years, with the option to renew for three additional one-year periods, at the discretion of the City Manager; and authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute all documents necessary to enter into contracts, including any necessary amendments. (Citywide)
31. (19-0595) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to submit a renewal grant application, through the Long Beach Health and Human Services Department, to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), for the 2019 Continuum of Care for Homeless Assistance Program; and Authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute an agreement, and all necessary documents, subgrants and any amendments changing the amount of the award or extending the grant term, with HUD to accept and expend grant funding in an estimated amount between $8,000,000 and $10,000,000, for the period of July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021. (Citywide)
32. (19-0596) Recommendation to adopt resolution authorizing City Manager, or designee, to submit a grant application to the San Gabriel and Lower Los Angeles Rivers and Mountains Conservancy, for the Willow Springs Park Wetlands Expansion and Improvement Project; accept said grant, if awarded, in an amount of $4,000,000 in Proposition 68 funding; and, execute all documents necessary to accept the funds. (District 7)
33. (19-0603) Recommendation to receive and file presentation of Public Service Announcement video funded by the Third Council District on the dangers and impacts of illegal fireworks.
34. (19-0604) Recommendation to increase appropriations in the General Fund Group in the City Manager Department by $722.40, offset by the Third Council District one-time District Priority Funds transferred from the General Fund group in the Citywide Activities Department to provide a contribution to the Naples Improvement Association who will be conducting a Light Bulb Giveaway program for Naples residents; and Decrease appropriations in the General Fund Group in the Citywide Activities Department by $722.40 to offset a transfer to the City Manager Department.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus