Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: March 17, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment March 17, 2020 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. (20-0230) Recommendation to refer to City Attorney damage claims received between March 2, 2020 and March 9, 2020.
2. (20-0215) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute all documents necessary to amend Contract No. 32869 between the City of Long Beach, Tidelands Oil Production Company, and Oil Operators, Inc., for the delivery and receipt of produced water, to extend the term for six years, maintain the provision to allow for automatic renewal for successive one-year periods, unless any party elects to terminate the contract within 30 days of its expiration, and adjust the produced water price. (Districts 1,2)
3. (20-0216) Recommendation to approve and adopt the Long Beach Unit Annual Plan (July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021). (Citywide)
4. (20-0217) Recommendation to receive and file the attached report, "Elevation Changes in the City of Long Beach, November 2018 through October 2019." (Citywide)
5. (20-0218) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute a new Schedule I, Transaction-Based Storage Service Agreement, as part of the long-term Master Services Contract with Southern California Gas Company, for natural gas storage capacity rights. (Citywide)
6. (20-0219) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to increase interim Munis Contract No. 32000533 with SiteOne Landscape Supply Holding, LLC, of Torrance, CA, for furnishing and delivering irrigation supplies, by $100,000 for a revised total amount not to exceed $200,000, for the current term expiring July 31, 2020. (Citywide)
7. (20-0220) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute an amendment to Agreement No. 34467 with AECOM Technical Services, Inc., of Long Beach, CA, to prepare a detailed design plan to control Davenport Park landfill gas emissions, increasing the contract amount by $160,000, for a new contract amount not to exceed $1,782,380. (Citywide)
8. (20-0221) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute all documents necessary to enter into an agreement, including any necessary amendments, with the State of California Department of Education, to accept and expend grant funding in an amount not to exceed $5,085, for the provision of health and sanitation inspections for the Summer Food Service Program, for the period of July 1, 2020 through September 14, 2020. (Citywide)
9. (20-0222) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute an amendment to Right-of-Entry Permit No. 33522, and any related documents, with the Naples Improvement Association, a nonprofit organization, to allow the Naples Improvement Association to continue to install, maintain, and remove seasonal decorative lighting, maintain previously installed permanent lighting, and beautify La Bella Fontana di Napoli Park, for a term of three years from December 1, 2019 through November 30, 2022 with one, three-year renewal option through November 30, 2025, at the discretion of the City Manager. (District 3)
10. (20-0223) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to approve a fee waiver, in an amount not to exceed $500, for the use of dock space for visiting vessels in Alamitos Bay Marina for the Seal Beach Yacht Club's open house weekend from March 20, 2020 through March 22, 2020. (District 3)
11. (20-0224) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to approve a fee waiver for the use of dock space for visiting vessels in Alamitos Bay Marina for the Long Beach Yacht Club's Congressional Cup, in an amount not to exceed $4,000, during the period of April 28, 2020 through May 3, 2020. (District 3)
12. (20-0225) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute an agreement, and any subsequent amendments, with the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation, to accept and expend grant funding in an amount not to exceed $8,615, for the 2020 Dodgers Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities Program (RBI Program), including the acceptance of funding for park field maintenance and umpire fees, along with in-kind contributions, for youth baseball and softball for the 2020 summer season; and Increase appropriations in the General Fund Group in the Parks, Recreation and Marine Department by $8,615, offset by grant revenue. (Citywide)
13. (20-0226) Recommendation to receive application of Compound F&B, LLC, The Compound, for an original application of an Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) License, at 1395 Coronado Avenue; submit a Public Notice of Protest to ABC; and, direct City Manager to withdraw the protest if a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) is granted. (District 4)
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus