Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: March 17, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment March 17, 2020 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
26. (20-0244) Recommendation to suspend Council rule contained in Long Beach Municipal Code 2.03.020 (B) to cancel the meetings of March 24, 2020 and April 7, 2020 and hold meetings as teleconferences, under the Brown Act waivers provided by the Governor's Office, for the remainder of April; Direct City Clerk to find the best way to conduct these meetings as teleconferences; Adopt the same guidance for all Charter Commissions effective March 20, 2020 and cancel all Non-Charter Commission meetings of the City of Long Beach through April 30, 2020, unless otherwise requested by the Acting City Manager through a teleconference; and Waive the Municipal Code requirement to redeclare the emergency every 14 days due to suspension of the regular meetings.
27. (20-0245) Recommendation to request City Attorney to draft an urgency ordinance and minute order for consideration at the next City Council meeting, to establish a moratorium on all evictions on commercial and residential units for a minimum of 30 days, or as long as the City of Long Beach, Los Angeles County, or the State of California have active emergency proclamations related to COVID-19. The ordinance should also include a prohibition on late fees and a prohibition on Section 8 terminations by the Housing Authority of Long Beach (HACLB) for the duration of this period; Request City Manager to work with the Department of Energy Resources, the Water Department and investor-owned utilities (IOUs) to suspend utility shutoffs for a minimum of 30 days or until emergency proclamations are no longer in effect, whichever is longer...
28. (20-0247) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute any and all documents necessary for the Second Amendment to Lease No. 30102, with Long Beach Airport Hangar Owner, LLC (Landlord), to expand the lease area to include a vacant hangar for use by the Department of Health and Human Services at 3205 Lakewood Boulevard, for a period of one year, with the option to renew for one additional one-year period, at the discretion of the City Manager. (District 5)
29. (20-0248) Recommendation to adopt resolution approving the Annual and Five-Year Reports for the Transportation Improvement Fee, Parks and Recreation Facilities Fee, Fire Facilities Impact Fee, and Police Facilities Impact Fee. (Citywide)
30. (20-0249) Recommendation to adopt resolution approving the 2019-2023 Memorandum of Understanding with the Association of Long Beach Employees. (Citywide)
31. (20-0250) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute a Third Amendment to Contract No. 34242 with Plenary Properties Long Beach, LLC, of Los Angeles, CA, to modify the conditions to conveyance of the Midblock site, extend the project long-stop date, and include additions to Lincoln Park; Authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute all documents necessary to enter into an agreement, including any necessary amendments, with the Harbor Department, to accept and expend grant funding in an amount not to exceed $981,280, for the Lincoln Park Landscaping Project; Authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute and accept a Water Line Easement Agreement establishing a utility easement over a portion of the Midblock site;...
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus