Speak Up, Long Be...
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Meeting Time: August 18, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment August 18, 2020 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
12. (20-0778) Recommendation to receive and file the application of M.O. Dion & Sons, Incorporated, dba Alamitos Bay Marina Fuel Dock, for an original application of an Alcoholic Beverage Control License, at 700 East Shoreline Drive; and determine that the application serves the Public Convenience and Necessity. (District 2)
13. (20-0779) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to execute an amendment to Contract No. 33907, and any necessary documents including subsequent amendments, with the Los Angeles County Development Authority, (formerly the Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles), for supplemental law enforcement services to the Carmelitos Housing Development, to extend the term of the contract through December 31, 2020. (District 8)
14. (20-0780) Recommendation to authorize City Manager, or designee, to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding, and any necessary documents including subsequent amendments, with law enforcement and prosecutorial personnel from public agencies within Los Angeles County who participate in the Taskforce for Regional Autotheft Prevention. (Citywide)
15. (20-0781) Recommendation to request City Attorney to prepare an ordinance establishing the weight limit on the Ravenna Bridge not to exceed 34 tons. (District 3)
CONTINUED BUDGET HEARING:
16. (20-0783) WITHDRAWN Recommendation to conduct a Budget Hearing to receive and discuss an overview of the Proposed Fiscal Year 2021 Budget for the following Departments: Public Works, Police, and Library Services.
17. (20-0782) Recommendation to receive supporting documentation into the record, conclude the public hearing, and find the project exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in accordance with Article 12.5, Section 15194; and Adopt ordinance approving a zoning change from Regional Highway Commercial (CHW) to Community R-4-N Commercial (CCN), for the properties addressed as 901-945 East Pacific Coast Highway (APN's 7210-013-026, 023, 900, and 901). (District 6)
18. (20-0784) Recommendation to continue the public hearing to vacate the portion of Elm Avenue, between Spring Street and the unnamed east-west public alley south of 31st Street, the unnamed east-west public alley between Elm Avenue and Pasadena Avenue, north of Spring Street and south of 31st Street, and the unnamed north-south public alley between Spring Street and 31st Street, east of Elm Avenue and west of Pasadena Avenue, to October 6, 2020. (District 7)
37. (20-0677) Recommendation to request that the Special Order issued on January 16, 2020 become a permanent policy change for the Long Beach Police Department.
19. (20-0785) Recommendation to increase appropriations in the General Fund Group in the City Manager Department by $500, offset by the First Council District One-time District Priority Funds transferred from the Citywide Activities Department to provide a contribution to Centro Cha to help provide assistance to victims of violent crime; and Decrease appropriation in the General Fund Group in the Citywide Activities Department by $500 to offset a transfer to City Manager Department.
20. (20-0786) WITHDRAWN Recommendation to receive and file a presentation from Clean Power Alliance on Community Choice Aggregation.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus